Abby Li's Dad

For almost six years (1996 to 2002), I sent out a weekly email to my friends. This blog serves as an archive for those emails. The entries starting in May 2006 are my personal reflections on life as a father to Abby, a husband to Melissa, and everything else.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Photos of Abby in Singapore

I hope you're doing well. Well, it was too ambitious of me to try to post something every week. The weekends just seem to fly by. So, I'll try to post something every other week.

Melissa uploaded some of the photo albums that she took of Abby during her trip to Singapore to visit her relatives. Please take a look (you need to have a free Snapfish account):

Uncle Anthony's Home

Abby n Cousin Claudia

Abby n Cousins

Grandpa's Home

Neighbor's Home

Aunt Nic's Home

Singapore 1

Singapore 2

-Josh

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Ang said...

She's adorable! Girl's got quite some hair!

Got together with Charles & Genevieve again tonight, this time with Melissa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home